Dear Parents / Carers
We fully understand that during your child’s / young person’s time spent at any of our provisions including;
- the Children’s Hospital School,
- the Hopewood CAMHS Unit,
- the Nottingham Home Education Service and
- the Key Stage 3 and 4 Sherwood Group based at the Sherwood Education Centre,
your first priority will be to ensure their medical and/or mental health needs are being met.
However, Hospital and Home Education Learning Centre is primarily a school, where we provide learning experiences designed to ensure every child and young person feels valued and encouraged to achieve the very best they can. The personalised learning approach we adopt means that your child or young person can continue their learning with both challenge and security, at their own pace and without pressure. Our aim is to ensure your child or young person is confident, happy and capable of fulfilling both academic and personal success.
As an organisation, we know that caring for a child or young person with physical or mental health problems can be very challenging for parents and carers. We are committed to supporting all parents and carers wherever possible and there are a number of professionals at the school who could help.
If you would like to arrange a meeting about anything that concerns you, discuss your child or young person’s educational programme or speak to someone about their transition into, or out of, any of our provisions then please contact us on;
- 0115 9555410 for The Lookout Education Centre
- 0115 9153862 for the Sherwood Education Centre
- 0115 9709753 for the Children’s Hospital School
- Or email the Office Manager on email@example.com